Mission Statement: To encourage an appreciation for the history of Kinnelon by researching and recording all pertinent data relating to the area's history; holding meetings of historical interest; encouraging the preservation of historical landmarks; and collecting and displaying historical materials.
Open: Saturday or Sunday, 1-4 PM
"Your best resource for local history"
- Primary Address:
You may also like...
- Kinnelon Museum (~0 miles)
- New Jersey Paintball Club Inc (~3 miles)
- Tripod Rock / Pyramid Mountain Natural Historic Area (~3 miles)
- Norvin Green State Forest (~4 miles)
- Laurelwood Arboretum (~5 miles)
- Highlands Natural Swimming Pool (~5 miles)
- The New Weis Center for Education, Arts & Recreation (~5 miles)
- Ramapo Mountain State Forest (~5 miles)
- Tackle and Field (~6 miles)
- Sheep Hill Observatory (SHAA) (~6 miles)
- Grace Lord Park (~7 miles)
- Sun-Air Lakeside Camp (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web