Maidenhead Meadows Park At A Glance...
About Maidenhead Meadows Park
The 345acre park stretches from I95 to Province Line Road and from the historic Princeton Pike to the Delaware & Raritan Canal State Park. The push for the Maidenhead Meadows Park was spearheaded by the Lawrence Township Trails, Open Space & Stewardship Advisory Committee.
In addition to access via the LHT, other portions of the Park are already quite accessible. For being a primarily undeveloped park at this time, Maidenhead Meadows already has four distinct parking areas the former Dyson Tract (across from Foxcroft Drive), the old tree nursery (across from the Ecological Center), the Princessville Inn site (just beyond the Cemetery), and the Brearley House. The first three are accessed from Princeton Pike and the latter is at the end of Meadow Road.
You may also like...
- Maidenhead Meadows Park (~0 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Princeton) (~3 miles)
- Lawrence Hopewell Trail (LHT) (~3 miles)
- Terhune Orchards (~3 miles)
- Princeton Battlefield State Park (~3 miles)
- Mercer County Park Disc Golf Course (~3 miles)
- Mercer County Park (~3 miles)
- Conover Field, West Windsor Township (~3 miles)
- Marquand Park (~4 miles)
- Grounds For Sculpture (~4 miles)
- Morven Museum & Garden (~4 miles)
- Hamilton Baseball Fields (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web