Marquand Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:07 am, Sunset: 7:46 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Gardens / Arboretum
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Mercer County
About Marquand Park
Marquand Park and Arboretum is a 17-acre historic preserve of trees and woodlands that offers a variety of recreational and educational experiences in the center of Princeton. Originally the landscaped garden of a 19th-century estate, the park has a rich collection of native and exotic trees reflecting the interest and tastes of its previous owners and its current beneficiaries. Some trees in the parks are the largest of their kind in New Jersey.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Marquand Park (~0 miles)
- Morven Museum & Garden (~0 miles)
- Princeton Battlefield State Park (~1 miles)
- Farmview Fields (~1 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Princeton) (~2 miles)
- Carnegie Lake (~2 miles)
- Woodfield Reservation (~2 miles)
- Terhune Orchards (~3 miles)
- Lawrence Hopewell Trail (LHT) (~4 miles)
- Maidenhead Meadows Park (~4 miles)
- Van Nest Park (~4 miles)
- Schalks Meadow Park (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web