Mercer Park in Bayonne At A Glance...
About Mercer Park in Bayonne
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- County Parks
Mercer Park is easily accessible by car from JFK Blvd. at 63rd St. near the border of Bayonne & Jersey City. Main entrance at Merritt St. and Avenue C.
Merritt St. is serviced by the 80, 81, & 87 NJ Transit bus lines.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Mercer Park in Bayonne (~0 miles)
- Stephen R. Gregg Park, Bayonne Park (~1 miles)
- Pole Position Raceway, Indoor Karting (Jersey City, NJ) (~2 miles)
- Lincoln Park, Jersey City (~3 miles)
- Liberty State Park (~3 miles)
- Washington Park, Jersey City/Union City (~5 miles)
- Columbus Park, Hoboken (~5 miles)
- Greater Newark Conservancy (~5 miles)
- Richard W. DeKorte Park (~6 miles)
- Branch Brook Park (~7 miles)
- Big Snow (~8 miles)
- MetLife Stadium (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web