Mercer Park in Bayonne At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:26 am, Sunset: 8:21 pm
- New Jersey Gateway Region Hudson County
About Mercer Park in Bayonne
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- County Parks
Contact / Location
- Primary Address:
- Get Directions Bayonne, NJ 07002
Mercer Park is easily accessible by car from JFK Blvd. at 63rd St. near the border of Bayonne & Jersey City. Main entrance at Merritt St. and Avenue C.
Merritt St. is serviced by the 80, 81, & 87 NJ Transit bus lines.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
Below are a few groups that we have connected to Mercer Park in Bayonne. If we are missing any, please let us know
- Mercer Park in Bayonne (~0 miles)
- Stephen R. Gregg Park, Bayonne Park (~1 miles)
- Pole Position Raceway, Indoor Karting (Jersey City, NJ) (~2 miles)
- Lincoln Park, Jersey City (~3 miles)
- Liberty State Park (~3 miles)
- Washington Park, Jersey City/Union City (~5 miles)
- Columbus Park, Hoboken (~5 miles)
- Greater Newark Conservancy (~5 miles)
- Richard W. DeKorte Park (~6 miles)
- Branch Brook Park (~7 miles)
- Big Snow (~8 miles)
- MetLife Stadium (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
New Locations, Groups, and Galleries..
Over the last few weeks, we have added a lot of new Locations, Groups, and Galleries.Details
More Places and Groups Please! :)
We would love to add all the great outdoor destinations, groups and events into our powerful search. We just need to know about them! :Details
Quick Updates for 2014..
Just wanted to share quick update for the new year, a bit of info about the owners of the site, and a note on how you can contribute toDetails