Mount Tammany At A Glance...
About Mount Tammany
Though there are multiple trails to get to the peak, you might want to consider parking in the Dunnfield parking lot (off Rt80. See the map for info.
- Rugged / Rocky
- National Park
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
You may also like...
More To Explore in Mount Tammany
- Mount Tammany (~0 miles)
- Dunnfield Creek (~0 miles)
- Worthington State Forest (~1 miles)
- Slateford Creek / Falls (~2 miles)
- Lakota Wolf Preserve (~2 miles)
- Camp Taylor Campground (~2 miles)
- Shady Acres Campgrounds (~3 miles)
- Brook Hollow Winery (~3 miles)
- Shawnee Mountain Ski Area (~5 miles)
- Columcille Megalith Park (~5 miles)
- Mountain Vista Campground (~6 miles)
- Treasure Grove Ranch (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web