Oak Glen Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:52 am, Sunset: 7:13 pm
- New Jersey Shore Region Monmouth County
About Oak Glen Park
There is also a large hill between the library and police station (across Old Tavern Rd) that is commonly used for sledding in the winter. Park in the library or at the top of the hill for easy access.
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Municipal / City Park
Contact / Location
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
Below are a few groups that we have connected to Oak Glen Park. If we are missing any, please let us know
- Oak Glen Park (~0 miles)
- Ardena School House Museum (~0 miles)
- Bear Swamp Natural Area (~1 miles)
- Manasquan Reservoir (~1 miles)
- Soldier Memorial Park (~2 miles)
- Allaire Campground (~2 miles)
- Manasquan Reservoir Environmental Center (~2 miles)
- Nature Interpretive Center in Allaire State Park (~3 miles)
- Allaire State Park Disc Golf Course (~3 miles)
- Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park (~3 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~3 miles)
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~3 miles)
Looking for more?
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
More Places and Groups Please! :)
We would love to add all the great outdoor destinations, groups and events into our powerful search. We just need to know about them! :Details
Quick Updates for 2014..
Just wanted to share quick update for the new year, a bit of info about the owners of the site, and a note on how you can contribute toDetails
New Locations Have Been Added
We added a few new location listings today. Review them here..Details
Howell, New Jersey 07731