Old York Cellars Winery At A Glance...
About Old York Cellars Winery
Set amidst the preserved farmlands of Hunterdon County, Old York Cellars offers a full selection of its award winning wines and an extraordinary experience both inside and outside the tasting room. The newly built wood, stone, and glass estate buildings stand amidst some of the oldest vineyards in the Garden State and frame breathtaking views of the Sourland Mountains. In this picturesque haven, the winery plays host to a variety of special events including Weekly Tours, Master Chef Dinners, Music Under the Stars, Yoga Classes, Art Exhibitions and much more. Open seven days a week, guests are welcome to visit whenever they wish to escape the stresses of life and enjoy a glass of fine wine.
You may also like...
- Old York Cellars Winery (~0 miles)
- Black River and Western Railroad (~2 miles)
- Unionville Vineyards (~2 miles)
- Pine Creek Miniature Golf (~4 miles)
- Northlandz - Model Railroad and Doll Museum (~5 miles)
- Derwood Farm (~5 miles)
- Sourland Cycles (~6 miles)
- Schaefer Farms (~6 miles)
- Bessie Grover Park (~7 miles)
- Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Reserve (~7 miles)
- Sourland Mountain Preserve (~7 miles)
- Readington River Buffalo Farm (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web