Oradell Memorial Field At A Glance...
About Oradell Memorial Field
Located across the street from Oradell Public School, the centerpiece of Memorial Field is a playground and field house built by the Oradell Kids Foundation. The playground is flanked by soccer fields, lighted tennis courts, a lighted tennis practice/handball wall, lighted basketball courts, the C.W. Coach Muehleck Little League field, two lighted ice skating ponds, wooded groves, and a stone memorial commemorating military personnel from Oradell.
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking - Street Parking Available
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Municipal / City Park
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
- Oradell Memorial Field (~0 miles)
- Bergen County Zoo (~1 miles)
- Van Saun County Park (~2 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Paramus, NJ) (~3 miles)
- Historic New Bridge Landing (~3 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Paramus) (~3 miles)
- Maywood Memorial Park (~3 miles)
- Cliff Gennarelli-Paramus Sports-Plex (~3 miles)
- Tenafly Nature Center (~5 miles)
- Memorial Park And Pool (~6 miles)
- Field Station: Dinosaurs (~6 miles)
- Overpeck County Park (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web