Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) At A Glance...
About Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes)
Paddlesurf NJ are WPA, World Paddle Association Certified Instructors.
Our instructors will teach you the basics all the way to advanced paddling techniques. We are surfers at heart and have a deep respect for the ocean and the environment. Responsibility, safety, and proper water etiquette are at the core of our training.
Join us for an hour or two for an experience you won't forget. We can accommodate beginner and experienced paddlers from age 12 and up.
We are conveniently located along the Manasquan River in Point Pleasant, New Jersey.
Member World Paddle Asociation (WPA)
World Paddle Association Instructor Certification, Class I
CPR / First Aid Certified Adult and Pediatric
Rutgers Sports S.A.F.E.T.Y. Clinic Certification
VIRTUS Training Certification
Over 35 years of combined surfing / SUP experience (flat water & ocean)
You may also like...
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~0 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Mariner's Cove Restaurant (~1 miles)
- Loughran Point (~1 miles)
- Brielle Cyclery - Brielle (~1 miles)
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Osborn/Treasure/Nienstedt Island (Manasquan River) (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~1 miles)
- Manasquan Inlet (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~1 miles)
- Sandy Castle, Point Beach (closed) (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~1 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web