Most of the trail travels through residential neighborhoods and the schools, parks and playing fields in between. Students use the path as a safe walking route between home and school. Residents of the trail's neighborhoods frequently walk it for exercise or take their babies for a ride along in strollers. Lightly traveled neighborhood roads - and busier Shore Road to the east - parallel much of the bike path, so a meal is never far away. A few short wooded sections provide a change of pace from the residential neighborhoods that make up most of the path's viewscape.
(description borrow from traillink.com)
- Primary Address:
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Biking
- Surface Type: Paved
Parks & Gardens:
- Rail To Trail
You may also like...
- Pleasantville to Somers Point Bike Path (~0 miles)
- All Wars Memorial Park (~0 miles)
- Linwood Arboretum (~0 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (~2 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~2 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~2 miles)
- Whirlpool Island County Park (~3 miles)
- Egg Harbor Twp BMX Track (~3 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground (~3 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Egg Harbor Township (~3 miles)
- John F. Kennedy Park (~3 miles)
- Lucy the Elephant (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web