Presby Memorial Iris Gardens At A Glance...
About Presby Memorial Iris Gardens
We have 26 beds containing bearded irises. Beds running along the creekbed contain our collection of non-bearded Siberian, Japanese and Louisiana irises. The median collection, also known as the "minis", are located around the creek bed.
Our Personal Take...
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
Admission & Guidelines
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Presby Memorial Iris Gardens (~0 miles)
- Mills Reservation County Park (~0 miles)
- Anderson Park (~1 miles)
- Yogi Berra Stadium (New Jersey Jackals) (~1 miles)
- Van Vleck House and Gardens (~2 miles)
- Eagle Rock Reservation (~3 miles)
- Garret Mountain Reservation (~4 miles)
- Memorial Park (~4 miles)
- Dey Mansion Museum (~5 miles)
- Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park (~5 miles)
- Edison National Historic Site, Glenmont Estate (~5 miles)
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web