- Primary Address:
- Paddling - Kayak/Canoe/Row boat
- Boat Launch
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Wildlife Management Areas
A Brief History
In 2011, the dam in Prospertown Lake suffered damage because of the extra water from hurricane Irene. This caused the water to drop in a large way. As of March 2013, the issue has been addressed and the lake is stocked with fish once again.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Prospertown Wildlife Management Area (~0 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (~1 miles)
- Bullock Farms (~2 miles)
- Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area (~2 miles)
- Clayton Park (~3 miles)
- Howling Woods Farm (~3 miles)
- Indian Rock Campground (~3 miles)
- Holland Ridge Farms (~3 miles)
- Union Transportation Trail (UTT) (~4 miles)
- Horse Park of New Jersey at Stone Tavern, Inc. (~4 miles)
- Cream Ridge Winery (~5 miles)
- Laurita Winery (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web