Raritan Bay Waterfront Park At A Glance...
About Raritan Bay Waterfront Park
Raritan Bay Waterfront Park was the first Middlesex County park to be built on the banks of the scenic Raritan Bay. This nautically themed park has breathtaking views of the New York skyline and features a landmark pavilion overlook.
The park encompasses 136 acres, of which 86 are considered wetlands, providing a nature study area for park goers interested in exploring its unique flora and fauna. In September of each year, the City of South Amboy holds a Seafood Festival at the park which is an extremely popular event.
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- County Parks
- Park (General)
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- 1 Baseball Field
- 2 Softball Fields (1 with lights)
- 1 Soccer Field
- 1 Football Field (lights)
- 2 Bocce Courts
- 1 Playground
- Nature Study Area
- Raritan Bay Overlook/Performance Gazebo
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Raritan Bay Waterfront Park (~0 miles)
- Sayreville Kennedy Park (~3 miles)
- Cheesequake Campground (~3 miles)
- Cheesequake State Park (~3 miles)
- New Jersey Convention Center (~4 miles)
- Cousins Paintball - Staten Island , NY (~6 miles)
- Henry Hudson Trail (~6 miles)
- Giusseppe's Pizza and Fine Italian Food (~6 miles)
- Pelican Outdoor Products (East Brunswick) (~7 miles)
- Runaway Rapids Waterpark (Keansburg) (~7 miles)
- Donaldson Park Off Leash Dog Area (~8 miles)
- Rutgers Gardens - New Brunswick (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web