Located just minutes from Princeton, the stunning 100-acre arboretum boasts a classical style, mature with lush trees, shrubs and under-story plantings. Cultivated since the mid-eighteenth century, the arboretums three pristine ponds, veteran trees and highly-evolved landscape are home to an abundance of birds and wildlife.
- Primary Address:
- Flat / Easy
Parks & Gardens:
- Gardens / Arboretum
- Land Preserve
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Robert A. Winters Arboretum at Meadow Lakes (~0 miles)
- Assunpink Wildlife Management Area (~4 miles)
- Perrineville Lake Park (~4 miles)
- Tantum Park / William Tantum Park (~4 miles)
- Robbinsville Community Park (~5 miles)
- Horse Park of New Jersey at Stone Tavern, Inc. (~5 miles)
- Air-Mods Flight School & Service Center (~5 miles)
- Van Nest Park (~6 miles)
- Holland Ridge Farms (~6 miles)
- Robbinsville Skatepark (~6 miles)
- Conover Field, West Windsor Township (~7 miles)
- Oasis Family Farm (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web