Seven well-marked trails criss-cross the preserve, winding through pine barrens, ice caves and open slabs of rock, providing views of the Catskills, Gertrude's Nose and other scenic vistas.
- Primary Address:
- Jogging / Running
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Rugged / Rocky
Parks & Gardens:
- Land Preserve
- Scenic Overlook / Waterfalls
You may also like...
- Sam's Point Preserve (~0 miles)
- Rondout Valley Camping Resort (~8 miles)
- Orange County Fairgrounds and Raceway (~17 miles)
- Cousins Paintball - New Windsor, NY (~21 miles)
- American Family Campground Inc (~22 miles)
- Silver Canoe - Canoe and Kayak outfitter (~29 miles)
- Rockview Valley Campground (~31 miles)
- River Beach Campsites (~32 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web