Sister Mary Grace Burns Arboretum of Georgian Court University At A Glance...
About Sister Mary Grace Burns Arboretum of Georgian Court University
Complementing the historic gardens are a 70-species Wellness Garden, a holly collection, a magnolia collection, a Clethra collection, and several smaller gardens. The university's commitment to sustainability is evident in a demonstration rain garden, the green roof on the Wellness Center, a small native graminoid garden, several low-mow areas, a demonstration community garden (Mercy Garden), and a deer-resistant garden.
A Brief History
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Sister Mary Grace Burns Arboretum of Georgian Court University (~0 miles)
- Bike Blade & Ball (~1 miles)
- Pine Park (~2 miles)
- Tip Tam Camping Resort (~2 miles)
- Ocean County Park (~2 miles)
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course at Ocean County Park (~2 miles)
- Echo Lake/Alfred C. Sauer Park (~2 miles)
- FirstEnergy Park (Lakewood BlueClaws) (~3 miles)
- Maple Lake Campgrounds (might be closed) (~3 miles)
- Camping World (~4 miles)
- Bunker Hill Bogs Wildlife Recreation Area (~4 miles)
- Butterfly Camping Resort (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web