Six Mile Run Reservoir At A Glance...
About Six Mile Run Reservoir
The Six Mile Run Reservoir Site, part of Delaware & Raritan Canal State Park, is one of Central New Jersey's most hidden recreational resources for hiking, biking, bird watching, hunting, and horseback riding.
The 3000+ acre reservoir site, rich in cultural and historic significance, is also a valuable oasis of wetlands, forests, farmlands and old fields. Though the name would want you to believe otherwise, this park does not include a reservoir.
Trail & Path Info
All of the trails at Six Mile Run are open to multi-use. This is something we are very proud of. In the past, the park had trails that did not allow cycling. Through our efforts, working as a team with the park staff, we were able to change the status of all trails to multi-use. Hikers, Bikers and Equestrians are all equally welcome.
Parking is available at three locations at Six Mile Run. These spots are loacted on Rt. 27, Jaques Lane and Canal Road. See our map below their specific locations.
If your looking for a longer ride, parking is available in multiple spots in the Princeton area along the Canal Path. You can easily access Six Mile run from the canal path, since it sits next to the Blackwells Mills Road crossing.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Six Mile Run Reservoir (~0 miles)
- Snyders Farm (~1 miles)
- Colonial Park Gardens (~3 miles)
- Putting Course at Colonial Park (~3 miles)
- Naaman Williams Park (~4 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (North Brunswick, NJ) (~5 miles)
- Woodlot Park (~5 miles)
- E.A.R.T.H Center (in Davidsons Mill Pond Park) (~5 miles)
- Davidsons Mill Pond Park (~5 miles)
- Garden State Exhibit Center (~5 miles)
- Halters Cycles (Old Location) (~5 miles)
- Johnson Park (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web