Soldier Memorial Park At A Glance...
About Soldier Memorial Park
Soccer & softball complex. Parkwill include 5 softball fields, 8 soccer fields and 2 multi-purpose fields,3 play structures (ages 5-12) and several picnic areas with tables and benches throughout.
Trail & Path Info
Things to See & Do
Special / Seasonal Events
Admission & Guidelines
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
A few hundred feet up Maxim Rd, you will find the entrance to Bear Swamp Natural Area. This mainly forested location offers walking/jogging paths through the Bear Swamp of NJ. Just an FYI--This location is usually sans bear.
Just a few mile drive west, you will find the jewel of Monmouth County...the Manasquan Reservoir. This stunning location offers everything from a 5+ mile perimeter trail to fishing and boating opportunities. TheManasquan Reservoir Environmental Center is also located here, and is certainly a great place to visit on a hot summer day.
A few miles east is Allaire State Park. With many miles of biking and hiking trails, along with the Historic Allaire Village, you will have hours of fun with the whole family. Or leave them at the soccer field as you go explore on your own. Your choice.
Here are 10 places near Soldier Memorial Park
- Soldier Memorial Park (~0 miles)
- Bear Swamp Natural Area (~1 miles)
- Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park (~1 miles)
- Allaire Campground (~2 miles)
- Nature Interpretive Center in Allaire State Park (~2 miles)
- Deerwood Park Skatepark (~2 miles)
- Deerwood Park (~2 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~2 miles)
- Oak Glen Park (~2 miles)
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~2 miles)
- Allaire State Park Disc Golf Course (~2 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web