Sourland Mountain Preserve At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:47 am, Sunset: 8:03 pm
- Equestrian / Horseback
Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Rugged / Rocky
- County Parks
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- New Jersey Skylands Region Somerset County
About Sourland Mountain Preserve
The Preserve occupies a portion of the northeast "point" of the Sourland Region, which stretches southwest across Hillsborough and Montgomery Townships through southern Hunterdon and northern Mercer counties to the Delaware River.
The Sourland Mountain Preserve offers several recreational opportunities in an undisturbed natural setting, including hiking, mountain biking, bird watching, bouldering, and horseback riding.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Sourland Mountain Preserve (~0 miles)
- Derwood Farm (~4 miles)
- Bessie Grover Park (~4 miles)
- Opossum Road Woods (~5 miles)
- Halters Cycles (~6 miles)
- Duke Island Park (~6 miles)
- Sourland Cycles (~6 miles)
- White Oak Park (~7 miles)
- Hibernia Mine Railroad Bridge (~7 miles)
- Northlandz - Model Railroad and Doll Museum (~7 miles)
- Duke Farms (~7 miles)
- North Branch Park (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web