Sparta Mountain WMA At A Glance...
About Sparta Mountain WMA
The Sparta Mountain WMA is located off Route 517 and Glen Road in Sussex, New Jersey. This wildlife management area is managed by the NJ Audubon Society and the NJ Department of Environmental Protection. As with other WMAs around NJ, hunting is permitted at the appropriate times throughout the year.
- Some are challenging
- Rugged / Rocky
- Wildlife Management Area (WMA)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
- Sparta Mountain WMA (~0 miles)
- Sterling Hill Mining Museum (~3 miles)
- Sun-Air Lakeside Camp (~4 miles)
- Hardyston Township Sports and Recreation Complex (~5 miles)
- Gingerbread Castle (closed) (~6 miles)
- Beaver Hill Campground (closed) (~7 miles)
- Cava Winery & Vineyard (~7 miles)
- Andersen Farms (~8 miles)
- Drop Zone Tubing Park (~9 miles)
- Hudson Farm Club (~9 miles)
- Lake Hopatcong (~9 miles)
- Mountain Creek Resort (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web