Stephens State Park Campground At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:06 am, Sunset: 7:47 pm
Stephens State Park Campground is part of Stephens State Park
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Drive-up camping
- Medium sized lots (good for popups)
- Tent Camping Available
- Multi-use Trails
- Pet Friendly
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Skylands Region Warren County
About Stephens State Park Campground
Forty tent and small trailer sites with fire rings and picnic tables. Flush toilets and showers are within walking distance. The campground is open April 1 through October 31.
Cost: New Jersey Residents: $20 per night; Non-Residents: $25 per night.
The land for Stephens State Park was given to the State of New Jersey for park purposes in 1937 by Marsena P. and Augustus W. Stephens. This rugged, picturesque area includes nearly a mile of the Musconetcong River.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Stephens State Park Campground
- Stephens State Park Campground (~0 miles)
- Stephens State Park (~2 miles)
- Allamuchy Mountain State Park (~3 miles)
- Donaldson Farms (~3 miles)
- Waterloo Village (~4 miles)
- Winakung Indian Village (~4 miles)
- Tranquillity Farms (~5 miles)
- Fla-net Park (~5 miles)
- Schooleys Mountain County Park (~5 miles)
- Island Speedway (~6 miles)
- Jenny Jump State Forest (~6 miles)
- Jenny Jump Campground (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web