Sterling Hill Mining Museum At A Glance...
About Sterling Hill Mining Museum
The industrial complex that was once the Sterling Hill zinc mine is now open to the public as the Sterling Hill Mining Museum.
Join us for Underground Mine Tours, fantastic displays of "glow-in-the-dark" fluorescent minerals, extensive outdoor displays of mining machinery, and exhibit halls packed with things you've probably never seen before!
- Museum / Gallery
You may also like...
- Sterling Hill Mining Museum (~0 miles)
- Sparta Mountain WMA (~3 miles)
- Hardyston Township Sports and Recreation Complex (~4 miles)
- Beaver Hill Campground (closed) (~4 miles)
- Gingerbread Castle (closed) (~5 miles)
- Cava Winery & Vineyard (~6 miles)
- Blackburn Garden Center Sunflower Maze (~6 miles)
- Skylands Stadium (~6 miles)
- Skylands Stadium (Sussex County Miners) (~6 miles)
- Sussex County Fairgrounds (~7 miles)
- Sun-Air Lakeside Camp (~7 miles)
- Andersen Farms (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web