- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Biking
- Playing in the playground
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Some are challenging
- Walking Paths
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Park (General)
Trail & Path Info
You will find one off Red Hill Rd, just across the street from Deep Cut Gardens. This lot offers access to the trails, a nature center, bathrooms, and a playground.
The second area is off Holland Road. There is a large nature center, ample parking, and access to all the trails. This is also where many people park when taking horses out for a ride.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
Another place you may want to visit is Poricy Park Conservancy. It is not too far away, has nice trails, and is known for some great fossil hunting within the Poricy Brook!
Here are 10 places near Tatum Park
- Tatum Park (~0 miles)
- Deep Cut Gardens (~1 miles)
- Poricy Park (~2 miles)
- Sunnyside Recreation Area (~2 miles)
- Holmdel Park (~3 miles)
- Historic Longstreet Farm (~3 miles)
- Thompson Park Off-leash Dog Area (Monmouth County) (~3 miles)
- Thompson Park (Monmouth County) (~4 miles)
- Henry Hudson Trail (~4 miles)
- Bayshore Waterfront Park (~4 miles)
- Runaway Rapids Waterpark (Keansburg) (~5 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Shrewsbury, NJ) (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web