Teetertown Camping Area At A Glance...
About Teetertown Camping Area
Public and group campsites are available, by reservation only. All necessities must be carried in and out of public "wilderness" sites, a 1/2 to 3/4 mile hike from water and parking. Group lean-to and tent campsites are available, with adjacent permit parking. Portable rest facilities are nearby to public and group campsites.
When the park is open.
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Group Camping
- Hike-to / Remote camping
- Multi-use Trails
- Pet Friendly
- Flat / Easy
- Rugged / Rocky
- County Parks
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
More To Explore in Teetertown Camping Area
- Teetertown Camping Area (~0 miles)
- Teetertown Ravine Nature Preserve (~0 miles)
- Schooleys Mountain County Park (~5 miles)
- Ken Lockwood Gorge Wildlife Management Area (~5 miles)
- Voorhees State Park (~5 miles)
- Donaldson Farms (~5 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Campground (~5 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Observatory / NJAA (~6 miles)
- Hacklebarney State Park (~6 miles)
- CK Hoffman Veterans Memorial (~7 miles)
- Union Furnace Preserve (~7 miles)
- Cooper Gristmill (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web