Teetertown Camping Area At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
Teetertown Camping Area is part of Teetertown Ravine Nature Preserve
When the park is open.
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Group Camping
- Hike-to / Remote camping
- Multi-use Trails
- Pet Friendly
- Flat / Easy
- Rugged / Rocky
- County Parks
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Skylands Region Hunterdon County
About Teetertown Camping Area
Public and group campsites are available, by reservation only. All necessities must be carried in and out of public "wilderness" sites, a 1/2 to 3/4 mile hike from water and parking. Group lean-to and tent campsites are available, with adjacent permit parking. Portable rest facilities are nearby to public and group campsites.
You may also like...
More To Explore in Teetertown Camping Area
- Teetertown Camping Area (~0 miles)
- Teetertown Ravine Nature Preserve (~0 miles)
- Schooleys Mountain County Park (~5 miles)
- Ken Lockwood Gorge Wildlife Management Area (~5 miles)
- Voorhees State Park (~5 miles)
- Donaldson Farms (~5 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Campground (~5 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Observatory / NJAA (~6 miles)
- Hacklebarney State Park (~6 miles)
- CK Hoffman Veterans Memorial (~7 miles)
- Union Furnace Preserve (~7 miles)
- Cooper Gristmill (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web