The Red Mill Museum Village At A Glance...
About The Red Mill Museum Village
The Red Mill is a 4-story grist mill located along the South Branch Raritan River at 56 Main Street in Clinton, New Jersey. It was built c. 1810 as an industrial mill. It has served several roles, including a wool processing plant, a peach basket factory, and a textile mill.
- Parking - Street Parking Available
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Museum / Gallery
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
- The Red Mill Museum Village (~0 miles)
- Spruce Run Recreation Area (~1 miles)
- CK Hoffman Veterans Memorial (~2 miles)
- Union Furnace Preserve (~3 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Observatory / NJAA (~3 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Campground (~3 miles)
- Voorhees State Park (~4 miles)
- Ken Lockwood Gorge Wildlife Management Area (~4 miles)
- Round Valley Recreation Area (~5 miles)
- Hunterdon County Arboretum (~5 miles)
- Beneduce Vineyards (Vineyard and Winery) (~6 miles)
- Jugtown Mountain Campsites (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web