Located east of Tuckahoe, this is the oldest WMA in the state, started in 1933. It is about 12,377 acres and has uplands, marsh, and six lakes. Available are hunting, fishing, trapping, boating, and bird watching. For more information call (609) 628-2103.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Boat Launch
- Water Trails (kayak / boat)
Parks & Gardens:
- Wildlife Management Areas
- Scenic Overlook / Waterfalls
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Tuckahoe (MacNamara) Wildlife Management Area (~0 miles)
- Whippoorwill Campground (~4 miles)
- John F. Kennedy Park (~4 miles)
- Riverbend Park of Atlantic County (~5 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~5 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground (~5 miles)
- Egg Harbor Twp BMX Track (~5 miles)
- Pine Avenue County Park (~5 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Egg Harbor Township (~5 miles)
- The Ocean City Dog Park (~6 miles)
- The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery (~6 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web