About Turtle Back Zoo
Within the zoo you will find all types of animals for your kids to enjoy. From birds of prey, to big cats, to reptiles and more, they have it all. Beyond the great animals, they also have special programs throughout the day, food and snacks to keep you energized, and even a zip line canopy adventure to get your heart up!
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Zoo / Aquarium / Petting Zoo
- Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
You may also like...
- Turtle Back Zoo (~0 miles)
- Hemlock Falls (~1 miles)
- South Mountain Reservation (~2 miles)
- Essex County Rose Garden (~2 miles)
- Greenwood Gardens (~2 miles)
- Durrand-Hedden House & Garden (~2 miles)
- Edison National Historic Site, Glenmont Estate (~2 miles)
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park (~3 miles)
- Eagle Rock Reservation (~4 miles)
- Riker Hill (~4 miles)
- Becker Park (~4 miles)
- Cora Hartshorn Arboretum and Bird Sanctuary (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web