Twin Rivers Tubing At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:51 am, Sunset: 8:22 pm
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Boat launch
- Parking - Street Parking Available
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Kayak / Canoe / Rowboat Rentals
- River Adventures
- Water Trails (kayak / boat)
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Pennsylvania (No Region) Northampton County
About Twin Rivers Tubing
If you're looking to go tubing on the Delaware River, you have found the right place! Start & end your trip in beautiful historic Easton, PA. Join Twin Rivers Tubing for a fun day of Tubing, Kayaking, Canoeing, and Rafting. We're located in Easton, PA where the Delaware River Meets the Lehigh River. We're across the river from Phillipsburg, NJ, and less than a mile from the Crayola Experience. A wonderful way to spend a summer day with family and friends. Enjoy the best scenic views of New Jersey and Pennsylvania while you tube, kayak, raft, or canoe along the Delaware River.
Our Personal Take...
We have not yet visited Twin River Tubing, but have heard a lot of great things about them. We hope to take a river adventure with them very soon!
Tips and Tricks
- All tripsare 7 miles in length, and last 2 and a half to 3 hours if you paddle straight through. But who wants to do that? :)
- Beautiful view of the Lehigh River Falls
- All boat rentals MUST be booked in advance
- Minimum age requirement for tubing 6 years old (kayaking minimum age is 12)
- Free Life Jackets, Key Check, and Tube Tethers
- Free Shuttle Service (Please note last shuttle times before launching)
- Start your trip and end your trip where you park
- Indoor Restrooms and Changing Rooms
- Outdoor Showers
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
Great food around town!
- SoMa Downtown Grill
- La Bella Via
- Jimmy’s Doggie Stand
- Invertase Brewing Company
Parking in parking garages located on South 3rd Street.
Use the following address in your GPS to visit Twin Rivers Tubing
27 South 3rd Street
Easton PA 18042
PARKING in parking garages on South 3rd Street
It is easy to get to Twin Rivers Tubing from everywhere!
- 30 minutes from Allentown, PA
- 1 hour 15 minutes from New York City, NY
- 1 hour 20 Minutes from Philadelphia, PA
- 40 minutes from Bucks County, PA
- 30 minutes from Milford, Frenchtown, NJ 08848
You may also like...
- Twin Rivers Tubing (~0 miles)
- Delaware River Railroad Excursions (~0 miles)
- Alba Vineyard & Winery (~6 miles)
- Villa Milagro Vineyards (~6 miles)
- Hoff-Vannatta Farmstead (~6 miles)
- Mountain View Campground (~9 miles)
- Ringing Rocks County Park (~10 miles)
- Jugtown Mountain Campsites (~10 miles)
- Alexandria Township Park (~11 miles)
- Alexandria Pump Track (closed) (~11 miles)
- Eyes of the Wild Center (~12 miles)
- Beneduce Vineyards (Vineyard and Winery) (~15 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web