The Unionville Vineyards Single Vineyard Series was introduced to showcase the best examples of New Jersey wine and are only released when the quality of the harvest is exceptional and the resulting wine meets strict quality guidelines. Cameron's creative skill of crafting proprietary wine blends are on display in his signature Artisan Series wines, including the popular "Cam Jam," "The Big O" and "Eureka." These wines have earned a series of awards and accolades from industry competitions and the media.
Unionville Vineyards' Tasting Room resides in the original 1858 barn, which has been preserved and enhanced and is open seven days a week from 12:00 to 5:00. Free tours of the winery and vineyard are offered on Saturdays and Sundays at 2:30. Tastings are $10 per person and include tastes of 8 wines. Wine is available by the glass ($6-$12), bottle, or case.
- Primary Address:
Wining & Dining:
- Winery / Vineyard
You may also like...
- Unionville Vineyards (~0 miles)
- Old York Cellars Winery (~2 miles)
- Pine Creek Miniature Golf (~2 miles)
- Black River and Western Railroad (~2 miles)
- Sourland Cycles (~4 miles)
- Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Reserve (~5 miles)
- Bessie Grover Park (~6 miles)
- Hopewell Valley Vineyards (~6 miles)
- Derwood Farm (~6 miles)
- Northlandz - Model Railroad and Doll Museum (~6 miles)
- Kunkel Park (~7 miles)
- Howell Living History Farm (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web