Ventimiglia Vineyards At A Glance...
About Ventimiglia Vineyards
Our founder and devoted winemaker, Gene Ventimiglia, was influenced at a young age by the European winemaking traditions which his grandfather, Eugenio Ventimiglia, brought to this country at the turn of the last century. For over thirty years, Gene has been making delicious wines to enjoy at home with his family and friends.
Our dream to share our high quality, hand crafted wine has finally come true. In August 2006, with Federal Permit and New Jersey Winery license in hand, Gene and his wife, Anne, along with their family and good friends, began professional winemaking at Ventimiglia Vineyard in Wantage, New Jersey.
Wining & Dining:
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Winery / Vineyard
You may also like...
- Ventimiglia Vineyards (~0 miles)
- Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge (~2 miles)
- Pleasant Acres Farm Campground (~3 miles)
- Tall Timbers Property Owners (~3 miles)
- Toye Recreation (~4 miles)
- Andersen Farms (~4 miles)
- Space Farms Zoo & Museum (~5 miles)
- Cava Winery & Vineyard (~5 miles)
- Drop Zone Tubing Park (~6 miles)
- Mountain Creek Resort (~6 miles)
- Sawmill Lake Campground at High Point (~6 miles)
- Sunrise Mountain Scenic overlook (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web