Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 7:15 am, Sunset: 5:01 pm
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
Castle Playground - Very large
- Race Track
- Municipal / City Park
- BMX / Bike track
- New Jersey Greater Atlantic City Region Atlantic County
About Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground
Home of the EHT Youth Organization
EHT Bicycle Moto-Cross Association
EHT Baseball Association and the EHT Street Hockey Association
Football Fields (4) - Lighted (3)
Practice Filed - Lighted
Tennis Courts (Closed)
Street Hockey Courts (3) - Lighted
Baseball Fields (11) - 2 Lighted - Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken Fields
Bicycle Moto-Cross track - Lighted
Playground Area (2) - Home of "Castle Playground"
Refreshment Stands (2) - One operated by each organization
Our Personal Take...
The Castle Playground was rather large, and very impressive.
You may also like...
- Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground (~0 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Egg Harbor Township (~0 miles)
- Egg Harbor Twp BMX Track (~0 miles)
- Pine Avenue County Park (~2 miles)
- Tony Canale Park (~3 miles)
- Pleasantville to Somers Point Bike Path (~3 miles)
- Linwood Arboretum (~3 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (~3 miles)
- All Wars Memorial Park (~3 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~3 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~4 miles)
- Riverbend Park of Atlantic County (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web