Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:58 am, Sunset: 7:12 pm
- New Jersey Greater Atlantic City Region Atlantic County
About Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground
Home of the EHT Youth Organization
EHT Bicycle Moto-Cross Association
EHT Baseball Association and the EHT Street Hockey Association
Football Fields (4) - Lighted (3)
Practice Filed - Lighted
Tennis Courts (Closed)
Street Hockey Courts (3) - Lighted
Baseball Fields (11) - 2 Lighted - Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken Fields
Bicycle Moto-Cross track - Lighted
Playground Area (2) - Home of "Castle Playground"
Refreshment Stands (2) - One operated by each organization
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
Castle Playground - Very large
- Race Track
- Municipal / City Park
- BMX / Bike track
Contact / Location
- Primary Address:
- Get Directions Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Our Personal Take...
The Castle Playground was rather large, and very impressive.
You may also like...
- Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground (~0 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Egg Harbor Township (~0 miles)
- Egg Harbor Twp BMX Track (~0 miles)
- Pine Avenue County Park (~2 miles)
- Tony Canale Park (~3 miles)
- Pleasantville to Somers Point Bike Path (~3 miles)
- Linwood Arboretum (~3 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (closed) (~3 miles)
- All Wars Memorial Park (~3 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~3 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~4 miles)
- Riverbend Park of Atlantic County (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
Photos Of: Veterans Memorial Park - 06/26/2009
We found this sports complex back in 2009 on a trip to south Jersey. The fields were all well maintained. But the BMX track was a littlDetails
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
More Places and Groups Please! :)
We would love to add all the great outdoor destinations, groups and events into our powerful search. We just need to know about them! :Details
Quick Updates for 2014..
Just wanted to share quick update for the new year, a bit of info about the owners of the site, and a note on how you can contribute toDetails
New Park and New Pictures!
A while back, we headed to Estell Manor to bike the great trails in the park. On our way, we stopped a huge playground , a nice campgroDetails