Veterans Park (111 1st Ave) At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- New Jersey Shore Region Monmouth County
About Veterans Park (111 1st Ave)
Veterans Park (next to Wells Fargo), is a small green acres space with a few walking paths, benches and a memorial.
- Parking - Street Parking Only
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Park (General)
- Veterans / Memorial
Contact / Location
You may also like...
- Veterans Park (111 1st Ave) (~0 miles)
- Mount Mitchill Scenic Overlook (~2 miles)
- Huber Woods Park (~2 miles)
- Huddy Park (~2 miles)
- Hartshorne Woods County Park (~2 miles)
- Victory Park (~3 miles)
- Twin Lights Historic Site (~3 miles)
- Sandy Hook (~3 miles)
- Bayshore Waterfront Park (~3 miles)
- Sandy Hook Lighthouse (~4 miles)
- Poricy Park (~5 miles)
- Sickles Park (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716