Campsites: 47 tent and trailer sites with fire rings and picnic tables are available. Modern toilets and showers are within walking distance. Trailer sanitary station is open April 1 through October 31. Campsites open April 1 through October 31. New Jersey Residents: $20 per night. Non-Residents: $25 per night.
Group campsites: Two group sites; capacity: 50 campers each. Picnic tables, fire rings, toilets, showers. Open April 1 through October 31. New Jersey Residents: $3 per person, per night. Non-Residents: $5 per person, per night. We highly recommend that group leaders carefully estimate their group size so not to over estimate as refunds cannot be made later.
Shelters: Three shelters. Cabin-like structures with wood stove for heat and two double-deck bunks, which sleep up to four people. Sites include a fire ring and picnic table. Open April 1 through October 31. New Jersey Residents: $48 per night; Non-Residents: $60 per night.
- Primary Address:
- Complete Campground and RV listing
- Camp Type: Drive-up camping
- Camp Type: Open 4 Season / Year Round
- Camp Type: Tent Camping Available
- Nearby: Multi-use Trails
- Rentals Available
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Voorhees State Park Campground
- Voorhees State Park Campground (~0 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Observatory / NJAA (~0 miles)
- Voorhees State Park (~0 miles)
- CK Hoffman Veterans Memorial (~1 miles)
- Union Furnace Preserve (~1 miles)
- Spruce Run Recreation Area (~3 miles)
- Teetertown Ravine Nature Preserve (~5 miles)
- Teetertown Camping Area (~5 miles)
- Round Valley Recreation Area (~6 miles)
- Jugtown Mountain Campsites (~7 miles)
- Eyes of the Wild Center (~7 miles)
- Beneduce Vineyards (Vineyard and Winery) (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web