Waretown Lake & Recreation Area At A Glance...
About Waretown Lake & Recreation Area
Waretown Lake (off of Wells Mill Road in Waretown) is a small, but nice park offering a lake (no swimming allowed), picnic tables, a covered pavilion, playground, basketball courts, and tennis courts.
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Swimming *NOT Permitted*
Trail & Path Info
While visiting, we also noticed a few small walking trails heading into the woods. We do not know if those are officially part of the park or just made from kids playing in the woods.
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
There is a covered picnic pavilion and some picnic tables near the beach / lake. It certainly looks like it would be a nice place for a picnic during the summer :)
There is a large parking lot to your left as you come in. There are also many spaces if you follow the dirt park road around the lake, near the basketball and tennis courts.
You may also like...
- Waretown Lake & Recreation Area (~0 miles)
- Tuomey Park (~2 miles)
- Crystal Bay Peninsula Park (~2 miles)
- Eno's Pond County Park (~3 miles)
- Wells Mills County Park (~4 miles)
- Cloverdale Farm County Park (~4 miles)
- Argos Farm (~5 miles)
- Sedge Islands (~5 miles)
- Barnegat Light House (~6 miles)
- Cedar Creek Campground (~6 miles)
- Trixies Landing (~7 miles)
- Freekin Creekin Canoe & Kayak Rentals LLC (closed) (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web