Whirlpool Island is a bay island located off the Northfield mainland, but is in the jurisdiction of Egg Harbor Township. It is located in Lakes Bay and only accessible by boat. The Atlantic County Office of Mosquito Control periodically visits Whirlpool Island and reports a viable nesting area. Not many people are aware of the island, because of its limited access.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Whirlpool Island County Park (~0 miles)
- Lucy the Elephant (~2 miles)
- All Wars Memorial Park (~3 miles)
- Pleasantville to Somers Point Bike Path (~3 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (~3 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~3 miles)
- Linwood Arboretum (~3 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~5 miles)
- Absecon Lighthouse (~5 miles)
- Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park (~6 miles)
- John F. Kennedy Park (~6 miles)
- Absecon Wildlife Management Area (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web