Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge At A Glance...
About Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
The Elizabeth Woodford Nature Center houses hands-on exhibits, along with live snakes and turtles in our "Slither on Inn" Reptile Room. Visitors are encouraged to hike the one mile trail around Cedar Run Lake to see the animals in the Wildlife Housing Area. Alternatively, you can skip the trail and simply cross the bridge to view our eagles, deer, and more. While the trail through the Wildlife Housing Area is rustic, people in wheelchairs can navigate it. There are no steps to access the area and special parking may be arranged through our nature center upon arrival. The Nature Center is open Monday-Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for children, children 3 & under and members are free.
Our Personal Take...
You may also like...
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge (~0 miles)
- Black Run Reserve/Preserve (~3 miles)
- Sahara Sam's Oasis Indoor Water Park (~4 miles)
- QuickShot Paintball (~6 miles)
- Amalthea Cellars (~6 miles)
- Barton Arboretum and Nature Preserve (~6 miles)
- Valenzano Family Winery (~6 miles)
- Johnson's Corner Farm (~7 miles)
- Flatwater Paddle Co. - Atsion Lake (~8 miles)
- Atsion Recreation Area (~8 miles)
- Garden State Discovery Museum (~9 miles)
- Sharrott Winery (~10 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web