Woodlot Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:48 am, Sunset: 6:50 pm
Jogging / Running
Small paved path
Small Paved Path
Nature / Environmental Center
Community center and recreation office
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- Municipal / City Park
- Jogging / Running
- New Jersey Gateway Region Middlesex County
About Woodlot Park
There is also a community center and recreation office located on site. Within this building you will find a gym, large multipurpose room (30'X30'), kitchen, meeting room, art room and a classroom.
You may also like...
- Woodlot Park (~0 miles)
- Halters Cycles (Old Location) (~1 miles)
- E.A.R.T.H Center (in Davidsons Mill Pond Park) (~3 miles)
- Davidsons Mill Pond Park (~4 miles)
- Snyders Farm (~4 miles)
- Plainsboro Preserve (~4 miles)
- Schalks Meadow Park (~4 miles)
- Halters Cycles (~4 miles)
- Six Mile Run Reservoir (~5 miles)
- Carnegie Lake (~5 miles)
- Opossum Road Woods (~5 miles)
- Morven Museum & Garden (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web