2016-09-23:We have found that the scenic excursions of the Rio Grande Cape May City line have been affected by vandalism, and have been forced to change their schedule for the summer. They hope to be 100% running again this Fall and Winter season. See site for details.
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Scenic Train Rides
RICHLAND - TUCKAHOE STATION LOCATIONS
The Richland Village Train Station is situated on US Route 40 / Harding Highway, approximately three miles east of NJ State Route 54, and approximately eight miles west of NJ State Route 50.
1275 Harding Highway
Richland, New Jersey 08350
RIO GRANDE - CAPE MAY STATION LOCATIONS
RIO GRANDE TRAIN STATION is situated on NJ State Route 47, approximately two - tenths of a mile west of U.S. Route 9; and, approximately nine - tenths of a mile west of Exit 4A of the Garden State Parkway.
1112 Route 47 S
Rio Grande, NJ 08242-1604
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Cape May Migratory Bird Refuge (~1 miles)
- Cape May Point State Park (and lighthouse) (~2 miles)
- Cape May Winery & Vineyard (~3 miles)
- Historic Cold Springs Village (~3 miles)
- Salt Marsh Safari, Cape May (~3 miles)
- Lake Laurie Campground / RV Resort (~3 miles)
- Seashore Campsites Inc (~3 miles)
- Cold Spring Bike Path (~4 miles)
- Holly Shores Camping Resort (~5 miles)
- Beachcomber Camping Resort (~5 miles)
- Hawk Haven Vineyard & Winery (~5 miles)
- Acorn Campground (~8 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/10854bc Last Updated: 2016-09-23 23:21:19|