Cape May Seashore Lines is a short line railroad in southern New Jersey. It offers two excursion services; a 30-mile round trip between Richland and Tuckahoe, and a 14-mile round trip between Rio Grande, Cold Spring Village, and Cape May City.
Categories See More
- Scenic Train Rides
RICHLAND - TUCKAHOE STATION LOCATIONS
The Richland Village Train Station is situated on US Route 40 / Harding Highway, approximately three miles east of NJ State Route 54, and approximately eight miles west of NJ State Route 50.
1275 Harding Highway
Richland, New Jersey 08350
RIO GRANDE - CAPE MAY STATION LOCATIONS
RIO GRANDE TRAIN STATION is situated on NJ State Route 47, approximately two - tenths of a mile west of U.S. Route 9; and, approximately nine - tenths of a mile west of Exit 4A of the Garden State Parkway.
1112 Route 47 S
Rio Grande, NJ 08242-1604
Nearby Places Browse All
- Cape May Migratory Bird Refuge (~1 miles)
- Cape May Point State Park (and lighthouse) (~2 miles)
- Cape May Winery & Vineyard (~3 miles)
- Historic Cold Springs Village (~3 miles)
- Salt Marsh Safari, Cape May (~3 miles)
- Lake Laurie Campground / RV Resort (~3 miles)
- Seashore Campsites Inc (~3 miles)
- Cold Spring Bike Path (~4 miles)
- Holly Shores Camping Resort (~5 miles)
- Beachcomber Camping Resort (~5 miles)
- Hawk Haven Vineyard & Winery (~5 miles)
- Acorn Campground (~8 miles)