We find kinship with the miners through hard work and, with a little luck, we hope to yield something precious from the earth. In our process of winemaking, we hope to achieve outright alchemy.Situated in the beautiful Skylands of northwest New Jersey, Cava Winery & Vineyard is a story of a family journey. Our path, in simple terms, is respecting the old ways but creating something new and maintaining connectedness. After tracing our family lineage back to Italy and finding our name on the side of a bottle, a dream evolved into reality.
Our location is perfect in many ways. With a history of agriculture that is rooted deep within the lands, our soil's mineral content is ideal for growing grapes. The terroir drains thoroughly allowing the vines to suffer and the orientation of the sun with east-to-west exposure help our grapes take their natural path in the vinification process.
Making wine is our passion. Along with the drive to connect with our heritage, we are creating wines we proudly call our own. So in New Jersey, a place where Italian-American culture has had a strong presence for many years, we present a winery with a vision to tie the old world to the new.
You may also like...
Categories See More
Wining & Dining:
- Winery / Vineyard
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Gingerbread Castle (closed) (~1 miles)
- Andersen Farms (~2 miles)
- Hardyston Township Sports and Recreation Complex (~2 miles)
- Beaver Hill Campground (closed) (~3 miles)
- Drop Zone Tubing Park (~3 miles)
- Mountain Creek Resort (~4 miles)
- Tall Timbers Property Owners (~4 miles)
- Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge (~4 miles)
- Toye Recreation (~4 miles)
- Ventimiglia Vineyards (~5 miles)
- Sterling Hill Mining Museum (~6 miles)
- Wawayanda State Park (~7 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/5758sc Last Updated: 2014-04-13 23:46:41|