Forty tent and small trailer sites with fire rings and picnic tables. Flush toilets and showers are within walking distance. The campground is open April 1 through October 31.
Cost: New Jersey Residents: $20 per night; Non-Residents: $25 per night.
The land for Stephens State Park was given to the State of New Jersey for park purposes in 1937 by Marsena P. and Augustus W. Stephens. This rugged, picturesque area includes nearly a mile of the Musconetcong River.
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Complete Campground and RV listing
- Camp Type: Drive-up camping
- Camp Type: Medium sized lots
- Camp Type: Tent Camping Available
- Nearby: Multi-use Trails
- Pet Friendly
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Stephens State Park (~2 miles)
- Allamuchy Mountain State Park (~3 miles)
- Donaldson Farms (~3 miles)
- Waterloo Village (~4 miles)
- Winakung Indian Village (~4 miles)
- Tranquillity Farms (~5 miles)
- Fla-net Park (~5 miles)
- Schooleys Mountain County Park (~5 miles)
- Island Speedway (~6 miles)
- Jenny Jump State Forest (~6 miles)
- Jenny Jump Campground (~6 miles)
- UACNJ Observatory at Jenny Jump (~7 miles)
Stephens State Park Campground is part of Stephens State Park
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/981396vz Last Updated: 2017-08-06 19:42:33|