Abram S. Hewitt State Forest At A Glance...
About Abram S. Hewitt State Forest
- Equestrian / Horseback
Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Parking - Street Parking Available
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Rugged / Rocky
- State / National Forest
- State Parks
Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
Great overlook of Greenwood Lake and more
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
Another lot can be found at the top of the park. There is a small parking lot just south of the NJ/NY border off Lakeside Road/CR 511, across the street from a marina. This lot is shared by the marina patrons and can fill up. But that is about all you have in this area.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Abram S. Hewitt State Forest (~0 miles)
- Wallisch Homestead (~3 miles)
- Greenwood Lake Airport-4n1 (~3 miles)
- Jungle Habitat (~3 miles)
- Long Pond Ironworks State Park (~3 miles)
- Ochs Orchard (~4 miles)
- Wawayanda State Park (~4 miles)
- Warwick Drive In (~4 miles)
- Flatwater Paddle Co. - Monksville Reservoir (~4 miles)
- Paintball Depot (~5 miles)
- Ringwood Manor (~6 miles)
- Heaven Hill Farm (and garden center) (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web