Absecon Lighthouse At A Glance...
About Absecon Lighthouse
New Jersey's tallest lighthouse awaits you at Pacific and Rhode Island Avenues in Atlantic City (walking distance from the Atlantic City History Museum/Garden Pier).
Take an amazing journey into time and above it all as you ascend the 228 steps of the Absecon Lighthouse, one of the oldest lighthouses in the country. You'll see breathtaking views of the Atlantic City skyline and up top you'll come face-to-face with the original first-order Fresnel Lens, first lit in 1857.
- Flat / Easy
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Absecon Lighthouse (~0 miles)
- Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park (~0 miles)
- Steel Pier (~1 miles)
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center/Sea Life Museum (~2 miles)
- Absecon Wildlife Management Area (~4 miles)
- Whirlpool Island County Park (~5 miles)
- Lucy the Elephant (~6 miles)
- Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (~7 miles)
- Galloway East Tract (~8 miles)
- Leeds' Point Natural Area (~8 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~8 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (closed) (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web