- Primary Address:
Wining & Dining:
- Winery / Vineyard
Things to See & Do
We are open Monday - Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. last pour at 4 p.m.
Saturday - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. last pour at 5:30 p.m.
Sunday - 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. last pour at 4:30 p.m.
Alba Private Tour and Tasting:
The Alba Private Tour and Tasting is available by advance reservations only. An Alba Vineyard Tasting Room Ambassador will be dedicated to your group and share the story of each wine sampled, Alba's history, and winemaking style. Enjoy an informative guided tour of the vineyard and winery. Sample our award-winning wines paired an appetizer plate of artisan cheeses, flatbreads, seasonal fruits, and special warm appetizers. This also includes an etched Alba wine glass.
$15 per person - 4 or more guests
Alba Wine Maker Tour and Tasting:
The Alba Wine Maker Tour and Tasting is available by advance reservations only. Our wine maker or someone from the wine making team will be dedicated to your group with a private tour of the vineyard and winery. Your tour will begin with a discussion of the varied terroir on our estate vineyard, our unique history, and our approach to winemaking and viticulture. You will taste through wines hand selected by our winemaker paired with a selection of small bites This also includes an etched Alba wine glass.
$25 per person - 4 or more guests
You may also like...
- Alba Vineyard & Winery (~0 miles)
- Villa Milagro Vineyards (~2 miles)
- Ringing Rocks County Park (~4 miles)
- Mountain View Campground (~5 miles)
- Delaware River Railroad Excursions (~6 miles)
- Twin Rivers Tubing (~6 miles)
- Alexandria Township Park (~6 miles)
- Alexandria Pump Track (closed) (~6 miles)
- Jugtown Mountain Campsites (~8 miles)
- Beneduce Vineyards (Vineyard and Winery) (~10 miles)
- Hoff-Vannatta Farmstead (~10 miles)
- Spruce Run Recreation Area (~12 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web