Allaire Group Campground At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 7:04 am, Sunset: 4:32 pm
Allaire Group Campground is part of Allaire State Park
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
Group Camping Only
Miles of trails in Allaire
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Shore Region Monmouth County
About Allaire Group Campground
Allaire Group Campground offers 6 large sites, lots of trails, and close access to all of Allaire State Park. There are 6 group sites with fire rings, picnic tables, and composting toilets; total capacity: 250. Open all year. 2 sites accommodate 25 campers. 4 sites accommodate 50 campers.
Trail & Path Info
Located (literally) around the group campground, you will find a loop of hiking/biking/multi-use trails. You can walk from the group camground down the Manasquan River, allowing for some sight seeing and general romps in the river. You can even walk to a large parking area off Hospital Road. This Hospital Road parking lot will provide access to the bulk of multi-use trails in Allaire State Park.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Allaire Group Campground
- Allaire Group Campground (~0 miles)
- Allaire Dinosaurs (~0 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~0 miles)
- Brice Park (~1 miles)
- Brick Reservoir (~1 miles)
- Manasquan River Wildlife Management Area (WMA) (~1 miles)
- Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails (~1 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~1 miles)
- Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park (~1 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~2 miles)
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~2 miles)
- Nature Interpretive Center in Allaire State Park (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web