Allamuchy Mountain State Park At A Glance...
About Allamuchy Mountain State Park
Waterloo village takes the visitor through time from a 400-year old Lenape (Delaware) Indian village to a bustling port along the once prosperous Morris Canal. This early 19th-century restored village contains a working mill complex with gristmills and sawmills, a general store, blacksmith shop and several historic houses.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Allamuchy Mountain State Park
- Allamuchy Mountain State Park (~0 miles)
- Waterloo Village (~1 miles)
- Winakung Indian Village (~2 miles)
- Stephens State Park (~2 miles)
- Tranquillity Farms (~2 miles)
- Stephens State Park Campground (~3 miles)
- Wild West City (~4 miles)
- Panther Lake Camping Resort Inc (~4 miles)
- Fla-net Park (~4 miles)
- The Great Divide Campground (~6 miles)
- Modick Park (~6 miles)
- Donaldson Farms (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web