About Andersen Farms
Andersen Farms is a family owned and operated business. We started our business in 2003 with one greenhouse and the idea to grow the best tasting tomatoes around. Ten hard worked years later our business has grown by leaps and bounds....and so has our family!
All of the fruits and vegetables that we grow on our farm are hand picked daily so that we can provide our customers with the freshest produce to feed their family. We also offer our customers locally grown produce, baked goods, jams, salsas, bbq sauces, honey, pickles, cheeses... giving you a wide variety of delicious foods. Our standards are high, we only offer the best quality products. Isn't it nice to know where your food comes from!
Come check out our "green thumb". We love planting unique combinations of flowers in hanging baskets, deck planters, well...in anything! At our garden center we try to think outside the box and offer our customers a beautiful variety of flowers to make your home look amazing. We have a wide selection of perennials, annuals, shrubs, garden supplies, soils, mulch, garden & home decor, and gifts!!!! We do custom potting too!
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Sunflower Maze
You may also like...
- Andersen Farms (~0 miles)
- Cava Winery & Vineyard (~2 miles)
- Gingerbread Castle (closed) (~3 miles)
- Hardyston Township Sports and Recreation Complex (~3 miles)
- Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge (~3 miles)
- Beaver Hill Campground (closed) (~3 miles)
- Tall Timbers Property Owners (~4 miles)
- Ventimiglia Vineyards (~4 miles)
- Toye Recreation (~4 miles)
- Drop Zone Tubing Park (~4 miles)
- Mountain Creek Resort (~4 miles)
- Space Farms Zoo & Museum (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web