Atlantic County Park at Weymouth Furnace At A Glance...
About Atlantic County Park at Weymouth Furnace
This park is located on Route 559 (Weymouth Road) just north of Route 322. It is about 11 acres. This was the original site of an iron furnace and paper mill in the 1800's, located right on the Great Egg Harbor River (non-tidal). Now it is a good site to load or unload your canoe or kayak, or a good picnic site. There are seasonal port-a-pot facilities. Take care not to damage the ruins that can still be seen.
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Boat launch
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic tables
- County Parks
- Historic Area
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Atlantic County Park at Weymouth Furnace (~0 miles)
- Camp Acagisca (~2 miles)
- Penny Pot Park of Atlantic County (~4 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~5 miles)
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~5 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park West (~5 miles)
- Gaskill Park (~6 miles)
- Michael Debbi Park (~6 miles)
- Cologne Ave Tract (~7 miles)
- Estell Manor Park Group Camping (~8 miles)
- Hammonton Lake Park (~8 miles)
- Estell Manor Park (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web