Barnegat Light House At A Glance...
About Barnegat Light House
The Barnegat Lighthouse is a popular area for both locals and vacationers to visit throughout the year. The park itself contains picnic areas, trails along the inlet and over the dunes to the beach, and of course the lighthouse itself. During the warmer months of the year, you are able to climb the lighthouse to get a great 360 view of the local towns, inlet, bay, ocean, and Island Beach SP. An excerpt from the BL website maintained by the state:
May be closed over the colder months.
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- State Parks
- Historic Area
Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
Can't beat the view from the top of the lighthouse
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Barnegat Light House (~0 miles)
- Sedge Islands (~2 miles)
- Crystal Bay Peninsula Park (~5 miles)
- Tuomey Park (~5 miles)
- Island Beach State Park (~5 miles)
- Waretown Lake & Recreation Area (~6 miles)
- Eno's Pond County Park (~6 miles)
- Freekin Creekin Canoe & Kayak Rentals LLC (closed) (~8 miles)
- Trixies Landing (~8 miles)
- Cedar Creek Campground (~8 miles)
- Cloverdale Farm County Park (~9 miles)
- Wells Mills County Park (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web