Beaver Dam Creek County Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:25 am, Sunset: 8:26 pm
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
About Beaver Dam Creek County Park
Take a leisurely stroll along Beaver Dam Creek's boardwalk through tidal wetlands, seemingly miles from civilization. This expertly groomed park has something for everyone! Enjoy a picnic under the pavilion while the kids cavort on one of two playgrounds or engage in your favorite sport on six acres of playing fields. Two superb tennis courts and a basketball court are also available for use. Don't forget the dog walking area/dog park where you can allow your dog to stretch his legs. Please note that dogs must be leashed at all times.
Dog Park / Dog Area
Dog area not completely fenced. Leashes required.
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic tables
- Municipal / City Park
Contact / Location
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
Below are a few groups that we have connected to Beaver Dam Creek County Park. If we are missing any, please let us know
- Beaver Dam Creek County Park (~0 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~1 miles)
- The New Country Bakery (~1 miles)
- Norman J. Sherman Park (~1 miles)
- Bennet Cabin (~1 miles)
- Slade Dale Sanctuary (~1 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~1 miles)
- Community Park (~1 miles)
- Osborn/Treasure/Nienstedt Island (Manasquan River) (~1 miles)
- Windward Beach Park (~2 miles)
- Sawmill Bike Path (~2 miles)
- Havens Homestead Museum (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
Places to walk near Brick, NJ
Here are some places to walk near Brick, NJDetails
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
More Places and Groups Please! :)
We would love to add all the great outdoor destinations, groups and events into our powerful search. We just need to know about them! :Details
Quick Updates for 2014..
Just wanted to share quick update for the new year, a bit of info about the owners of the site, and a note on how you can contribute toDetails
New Locations Have Been Added
We added a few new location listings today. Review them here..Details
Point Pleasant, NJ 08742