Beaver Dam Creek County Park At A Glance...
About Beaver Dam Creek County Park
Take a leisurely stroll along Beaver Dam Creek's boardwalk through tidal wetlands, seemingly miles from civilization. This expertly groomed park has something for everyone! Enjoy a picnic under the pavilion while the kids cavort on one of two playgrounds or engage in your favorite sport on six acres of playing fields. Two superb tennis courts and a basketball court are also available for use. Don't forget the dog walking area/dog park where you can allow your dog to stretch his legs. Please note that dogs must be leashed at all times.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Beaver Dam Creek County Park (~0 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~1 miles)
- The New Country Bakery (~1 miles)
- Norman J. Sherman Park (~1 miles)
- Bennet Cabin (~1 miles)
- Slade Dale Sanctuary (~1 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~1 miles)
- Community Park (~1 miles)
- Osborn/Treasure/Nienstedt Island (Manasquan River) (~1 miles)
- Windward Beach Park (~2 miles)
- Sawmill Bike Path (~2 miles)
- Havens Homestead Museum (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web