The VineyardAs a family rooted in farming, we truly believe that all great wine is made in the vineyard. Our long term goal for this endeavor, one that will likely take generations, is to identify and cultivate the grapes that will produce the most distinct interpretation of our estate vineyard. By employing four full time vineyard workers, we have the ability to pay close attention to our vines year round - doing practices by hand where many growers opt for mechanization to lower production costs. We use sustainable practices to grow healthy, deep rooted vines that are specially matched to the varying soil types and slopes that make our 51 acres of land unique.
The WineryInside the winery, our approach is simple - do everything necessary to bring out the best in each individual batch of fruit. Our small lot production gives us the opportunity to hone in on the differences in each variety or blend, allowing us to create unique wines with distinct personalities that reflect both their vineyard source and our winemaker's own style.
The winery itself is outfitted with some of the best equipment available to the industry, which allows for a more gentle processing of the fruit and a focus on quality over quantity. We offer a range of wine styles to suit every palate, though our main concentration is on aromatically intense, food friendly wines.
- Primary Address:
Wining & Dining:
- Winery / Vineyard
You may also like...
- Beneduce Vineyards (Vineyard and Winery) (~0 miles)
- Alexandria Pump Track (closed) (~4 miles)
- Alexandria Township Park (~4 miles)
- Mountain View Campground (~6 miles)
- Spruce Run Recreation Area (~6 miles)
- Jugtown Mountain Campsites (~6 miles)
- CK Hoffman Veterans Memorial (~8 miles)
- Union Furnace Preserve (~8 miles)
- Ringing Rocks County Park (~8 miles)
- Schaefer Farms (~8 miles)
- Readington River Buffalo Farm (~8 miles)
- Round Valley Recreation Area (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web